Shipping & Exchanges
A’QUA EXCHANGE POLICY
Exchange Policy for Swimwear, Masks and other products:
Swimwear Exchange Policy:
- The Exchange Policy described below applies to online purchases made through www.aquaswimla.com or custom orders via email and PayPal invoicing.
- All swimwear pieces are made to order and individually handmade by the Designer. No refunds on any swimwear orders.
- Alterations on orders with major size or fit issues, for example, needing a smaller top or bottom size, bottom rise adjusted (lower on the front or back bottom), and other necessary changes.
- Please email me with your request. I can do these alterations for a minimal fee depending on what needs to be altered ~$10.00 - $15.00
- If you need this for a special occasion please email email@example.com I may be able to make you a new one and we can work out total cost.
- For all other requests, for example wanting a different style top and/or bottom, or special requests there is a $45 re-cutting per top and per bottom to cover the cost of the extra fabric and labor time.
- For all swimwear items, to be eligible for an exchange to fix any major fit issues the customer must adhere to the following:
- I am really flexible and will work with you so you are happy with your order!
- Merchandise must be exchanged within 14 days of order date.
- Merchandise must be unworn and unwashed. No stained, damaged, or odorous items will be accepted.
- Merchandise must have all tags, hygiene liners, including any A’QUA Swim Hang Tags, attached.
- Please note: Some color may naturally “bleed” from your swimsuit before the first few hand washes, especially in a very chlorinated pool or hot tub. This also applies to metallic fabrics or fabric with gold/silver foil prints. You may want to hand wash your suit before swimming. A'QUA is not responsible for any damage to the swimsuit due to excessive chlorine.
- Please note: Fabric color may slightly vary from product shot on web page. I highly suggest following our hand washing instructions to keep the integrity of the suit. We have customers that have our suits for 5-7 years now that message us to let us know the quality has remained the same and held up after all of those years. We cannot replace it if it put in the washing machine and/or dryer
- Please email us with your exchange or re-cutting request
- Any major fit issues, needing another size, fabric flaws or damage to the suit we will respond as soon as possible (24-48 hours) via email.
A’QUA Everyday Collection Products:
We understand that you may change your mind, and we want you to be 100% satisfied with your order! We offer exchanges and returns within 14 days of your purchase date. Shipping charges are not refundable. All items must have original labels and no breakage or any other visual issues. Unless it's the shipping carriers fault for the breakage. Please email us a photo of the broken item firstname.lastname@example.org We will send out a replacement right away if it is still stocked otherwise we can refund you or you can choose another item.
We recommended that you send the merchandise back in a padded envelope and that you insure the package if you choose. Also, please include a note of what you would like exchanged or if you prefer a refund. Thank you so much!
Mail the package to:
HUSH LA LLC | A’QUA SWIM
Attn: Online Exchanges/Returns
2320 Vanderbilt Ln #1
Redondo Beach, CA 90278
Please allow 2-3 days from the time we receive your package for your exchanged items to be shipped out. Refunds will be made as soon as the package arrives in-house and all products are intact.
All swimwear orders are handmade by the Designer. Please allow 7-14 days from order date to ship out your custom bikini. Sometimes sooner! During peak times during Spring and Summer orders can be delayed to two weeks but we will keep you updated!
Rush orders can be made and shipped out in 3-5 days (if the fabric is stocked) for an additional $35 fee. Please email me to request a rush order and I will send you a custom shipping invoice.
**Once the package leaves our facility and tracking shows on the shipping carrier page we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. Especially if the package shows “delivered”. We apologize for the inconvenience. We can give you a 15% discount if you would like to re-order. I will also suggest calling the mail carrier it was shipped from and see if they are holding it at one of their facilities.
Standard International Shipping rate is $45-55 per order. USPS and other carriers have upped their fees drastically. It all depends what country the package is going to. Duties & Taxes issued in the country of origin are the responsibility of the recipient. A’QUA Swim has no control over any duties & taxes for imports issued at the recipient country.